The NACDS Foundation Executive Fellow works collaboratively with healthcare and research professionals on projects that enhance patient care and improve health outcomes. Through this one-year program, the Executive Fellow develops skills in project management and design of innovative patient care research studies fostering an understanding of key issues impacting public health through engagement in Foundation activities. While assisting the Foundation to launch new programs and manage existing ones, the Executive Fellow contributes to meaningful work that advances population health.
The fellowship program that allows you to make a difference
- Be the change – Assist with research grants that contribute to improving patient care
- Develop your skills – Apply clinical knowledge in a unique setting, and sharpen project management and communication skills
- Become a team member – Work with dedicated Foundation staff
- Build your network – Meet and learn from leaders and experts
Commitment – 12-month commitment beginning in June
Prerequisites – Graduate of an ACPE accredited Doctor of Pharmacy program
The following information is required:
- A current resume or CV
- A scanned copy of applicant’s pharmacy school transcript
- A cover letter explaining career goals, relevant experiences, and interest in the Fellowship
- One letter of recommendation from a pharmacy dean, faculty member, preceptor, or a recent pharmacy employer. (Note: must be sent directly from the recommender to firstname.lastname@example.org)
Please be advised that due to the current COVID-19 virus pandemic, the NACDS office is currently working on a voluntary in-office or remote status. However, the status of the NACDS office is subject to change. NACDS will work with the student selected for the Fellowship to address pandemic-related considerations.
Please reach out to our current Executive Fellow, Tanya Ghannam, at email@example.com with any further questions regarding the fellowship or application process.
The Selection Process
An initial phone screen is conducted with applicants. Finalists will be invited for a virtual interview with the NACDS Foundation in January. Notification regarding application status is made shortly thereafter.
Currently not accepting applications