Apply to Become a Faculty Scholar
The NACDS Foundation Faculty Scholars program offers assistant professors at accredited U.S. schools or colleges of pharmacy interested in community pharmacy-based, patient-centered research the opportunity to engage in an 18-month mentorship program. Participants in the Faculty Scholars program will bring their research idea from concept to manuscript over the course of the program through a starter grant provided by NACDS Foundation, mentorship from experienced University of Pittsburgh researchers, networking with thought leaders, and attendance at national conferences.
Program activities will include: conference calls with mentors and fellow Faculty Scholars, online lecture series from community-based research leaders, in-person meetings, and small working groups.
- Must be an assistant professor at an accredited U.S. school or college of pharmacy, with a minimum of 3 years experience in an assistant professor role
- Must have the ability to implement a patient care research project at a community pharmacy practice site
Application must include:
- nomination from U.S. school/college of pharmacy Dean
- applicant statement of interest
- on-site mentor and potential community pharmacies where research could be conducted
- applicant CV
Applications for the 2018-2019 Faculty Scholars program will be accepted through Friday, September 15, 2017. Please fill out the form below.